Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Squanada

By Cade

Once in a weird place called Squanada there were a lot of animals. There were really cool birds they had fish tails and shark fins. They were bigger than normal birds. I spotted a huge jungle, so I decided to go inside. Iwaiked for a long time until I saw a tiny orange creture right above my head it was hanging up in a tree looking down at me so I ran out of the jungle. I found a plane I thought I could get a better look at the place. So I got in the plane flu it. Squanada was pretty small after all.

4 comments:

  1. Cade, I like your made up birds with fish tails and shark fins. Your rhyming words at the end tied your story all together. Nice job!
    -Ms. Grojean

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Cade,
    I love how you saw the birds big and than small
    and from different places to.
    Its a great story!
    from
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cade, I want you to illustrate this story! Your writing really made me want to see pictures of what you saw in the jungle.
    Love, Mrs. Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete