Tuesday, March 29, 2011

the gooey three armed monkeys

By Anna
Once there were some three armed monkeys who were felling quite blue
'cause erlier that day they had fallen in some goo
now they don't have anything to do
"should we do some art or play a game"?
no way thoese ideas sound lame
there was nothing they could agree to do
then out came little Sindey Lou
" why don't you read a book
they can teach you how to cook"
then the monkeys said "oh fine I guess we'll try
 some were liking reading books
while some were in their knooks, saying
" oh why should we try"
" you ask why said Sindey Lou
because they're great just try one please do"
when they were all reading books,
down in their knooks
they said " WOW these books are great"!!!

8 comments:

  1. Anna, I love all of the rhyming words you put in your poem! Your poem made me laugh, and it reminded me a little of The Cat in the Hat. Great job!
    -Ms. Grojean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked your poem,it had lots of rhyming words in it.It was funny too!I really liked your poem.
    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, Your poem had monkeys in it! : ) I really liked all the creative ideas you wrote. You also used lots of rhyming and that made it very fun to read.
    Love, Mrs. Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good!!!!! You used lots of rhyming words and
    you put together to make a great story!! Great job!
    Katie
    BFFs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna, I love the way you let these characters talk. It made them seem so real!
    Natalie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Anna,
    I love your title.
    I love how you used questtions!
    From
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Anna,I love the goo part and I love the wonderful rhyming words! It is so strange that the monkeys have three armes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. DearAnna,I love the goo part !I also love your wonderful rhyming words! Its so strange that the monkeys have three arms isn't it?

    Love,
    Lele!

    ReplyDelete