Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Billva and Willia

By Lydia
In a place called HillyKilly there are to girls named Billva and Willia they are sisters.  One day Willia told a joke to Billva it was what did the cow say to the other cow when that cow was in that cows way then Billva said what mooove said Willia Billva cracked up then she said you are silly Willia then Willia said I know so go with the flow.  Then Billva said lets go to the pond ok said Willia so when they got there they forgot that they were scared of sonds.  When they got there there were a million sonds in the pond then came wonds then clonds then shonds then londs.  So they went back home shut the door locked it and went to sleep.

6 comments:

  1. Lydia, I really like all your made up words! I also like the joke about the cow. Nice job on a very original story!
    -Ms. Grojean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia I really liked that you made up so many words. I also liked that so many words in a row rymed. Great story.

    From Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyd, Your story made me laugh! I love the rhyming and all the silly words. You got very creative.
    Love, Mrs. Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great story! I agree with Mrs.Armstrong.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lydia,
    I love your story,it's sooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!:]I forgot if you said thisor not,
    was billva and willia our names with will and bill in front of them?{if I was right post a comment on my blog].WELL DONE, GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:]

    you BFF Eva:]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lydia,
    it' meant this me Eva agian,on the second line i spelled thisor but i really meant to put this or. sorry
    Eva

    ReplyDelete