Tuesday, March 29, 2011

One Book Two Book Red Book Blue Book

By Henry

One book two book red book blue book!
In a book I read it said"Have you ever heard of a bzack?
If you havent, go ask your brother Jack!
Have you ever heard of a bzother?
If you havent go ask your mother!"

In another book my mother read it said"GO TO SIEEP, OR YOU'LL BE  DEAD!"

That little boy didn't make a peep, because after that he fell right a sleep!

Well thats my story now I have to go I hope we don't get any more snow tonight but if we get a little I'll be alright!

4 comments:

  1. Henry, I am very impressed with all of your rhyming words! Nice work! I also like how you used one of Dr. Seuss's books as inspiration for your title and story.
    -Ms. Grojean

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the words that have a letter that does'nt belong! Like the z in bzack! Great work!
    Nicholas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henry, You really followed the directions and got creative with Dr.Seuss writing. Caulton has the One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish shirt, he could kind of go along with your story.
    Love, Mrs. Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used rhyming words. I goes along
    with Caulton's shirt.
    Katie

    ReplyDelete