Tuesday, March 29, 2011

From skatdotle to zdodle

By Natalie
From skatdotle to zdodle a shine and a wake everyone is now yousing a rake go  take a peek and youl see the sea people are seeking bembuzzle shels with out there rakes sumtimes there raking sum times there taking mabie there baking who knows what there making at 3:33 they set down there tools they dont fallow rools they set down rakes they stop making baking and taking they go to the sea to see what they see under the sea .                                                                                                                                                              

7 comments:

  1. Natalie, way to go on using so many rhyming words! I also liked how you used the homophones for see and sea. Great job!
    -Ms. Grojean

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! There are so many ryming words.Nice use of the the homophones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, I could feel the rhythm of your writing when I read it! You also used rhyming and homophones. Plus, it is creative and very funny too. Yahoo!
    Love, Mrs. Armstrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good homophones! Me and my mom love it!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, Natalie. You've done everything people above me said, AND, I like the way your use lots of repeated vowels and consonances to get a nice sound. "THere rakes" with that repeated "r" is so very catchy. It sticks in my mind.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete